Rolled Organic Poultry Mix

(2 customer reviews)

7.0013.00

Our Poultry mix is a ration containing 60% even mix of wheat and oats.The remaining 40% is a mix of barley, buckwheat and peas.
This can be purchased as this rolled mix or as a whole grain mix with just the peas rolled or a Rolled grain mix with all the grains rolled.

The whole grain mix has a longer shelf life and can be sprouted while some find this rolled grain mix easier for the hens to digest.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Weight N/A

2 reviews for Rolled Organic Poultry Mix

  1. Get More Info

    Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    • Eleanor Murphy

      Thanks for your message. We try to be informative and helpful as possible. After all we are all in this together. Happy organic poultry farming!!
      Regards,
      Richard & Eleanor.

  2. Leslie (verified owner)

    We have been buying this from Robin’s Glen for a few years now and it is always top class. Its a good mix and the hens lay well on it.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.